Sunday, February 28, 2010

Before Menstruation My Glands Are Sore Monthly Swollen Glands And Sore Gums- What Could It Be?

Monthly swollen glands and sore gums- what could it be? - before menstruation my glands are sore

For about a year I was making a very swollen glands and a sore on my lower gums on the left side of my mouth. This is usually done once a month before my time and lasts a week or longer. I thought it might try my wisdom teeth get in, but I have a few months ago and was even worse! It is as if my neck sideways into the mouth of upper / lower left pain, swelling and itching. Any idea what might that be? I have to verify and establish the so-called "gingivitis menstrual period, but says nothing about the swollen glands and a sore right / side of the mouth.

Also I have to go to the dentist regularly and brush and had no previous problems with gingivitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment