Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shower Tape I Caulked Around My Shower, But Forgot To Take The Tape Off And Damaged The Paint/drywall.?

I caulked around my shower, but forgot to take the tape off and damaged the paint/drywall.? - shower tape

They called me immediately after sealing the top of the shower, where the drywall. I left the band painter. If he did, he tore the painting. What is underneth / brown appearance of the wood color. The color is white. A portion of the painting was knocked down and some ringing is disabled. It is a big mess. What can I do to solve this problem? Thank you.

1 comment:

Bill D said...

Brown was just below the paper. When you purchase a drywall role of "shield" so that each side. It gives strength and keeps them from cracking. If so, it just means that you took the picture, no real damage. Because it is the foreign policy role, you should use a primer before painting. Then use simple paint and bathroom PERMA-WHITE. You want something light resistance, but the local hardware store should do something, and could be used in a smaller package to carry, and you will not have much. Good luck.

Post a Comment