Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inscription For Housewarming Cookbook In The Game WoW, Which Toons Use The Inscription Profession And What Is A Good 2nd Profession To Go With It?

In the game WoW, which toons use the inscription profession and what is a good 2nd profession to go with it? - inscription for housewarming cookbook

I'm fairly new to the game and want to know that 1 a.m.-2 p.m. better with other professions and with whom toons. I have no idea what the profession is to collect and a few others.

2 comments:

Clapton said...

I have only about a week, but managed to level 50 and 700 + gold, I know if it's good or bad, but in any case, here's my advice

I went with the enchanting profession and counting. Skinning a lot of money, especially if you are a member of the party. Enchanting, you can keep updated, and powerful, armor, and perhaps sell more. Enchanting is so expensive.

Bygamer said...

Herbalism. It takes a ton of herbs for this. But it is the easiest professional-level to date, so that once the herbs you are.

Post a Comment