Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chetna And Prithviblog I Love A Girl Called Chetna.a Close Friend Of Her Told Me That Even She Likes Me But Se Thinks I Am Flirt ?

I love a girl called chetna.a close friend of her told me that even she likes me but se thinks i am flirt ? - chetna and prithviblog

taat say the girl or just need a friend, now with her that the friendship No more and no less than friendship ... if u really love ur love will be affected by it and wanted to sit at or on the heart and WIH. We always played our true feelings humans.its natural BU .. all the best

9 comments:

cOOl Hunk!!! said...

then stop flirting and be serious.

BHAVYA S said...

Everything depends on the picture or sing in front of people, but still, if you want or go talk to him and tell him the feelings of the United Kingdom.

good luck !!!!!!

country_... said...

Go ahead and tell him and show that you are not what you think! Good luck!

mvinod said...

Chilly bhar pani me Doob sea:)

microjah said...

try to meet up and let them know who you really are. if you really know him, flirting, if I do not know. It could, in fact, as for u who you are. And a man has persisted.

naomi sydney said...

Person's normal for a person to flirt w / ignore the person, the rumors about you, your only one who knows the tasks in every once in their life or what you've done what loves the best car for the young girl to his feelings for her and you have to show patience ....... gud luck to you, I hope my advice helps

Dj22 said...

prove that ur'nt flirt. 4THAT do something.
Good luck ......

Dj22 said...

prove that ur'nt flirt. 4THAT do something.
Good luck ......

Ariffct said...

go by your self and get the right answer. Dont Trust, a friend.

Post a Comment