Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hip Hop Birthday Phrase What Is A Catchy Phrase For A Birthday Party Invitation?

What is a catchy phrase for a birthday party invitation? - hip hop birthday phrase

My best friend is havin her Sweet Sixteen soon and we try to put a catchy slogan, results are provided to include time and date and what we all need help. The time is 12:00 to 12:00 clock. The date is 1 September and need your swimsuit, towel, (bring a change of clothes just incase) and (music CD of your choice). This is a themed party hip-hop with a pool and built a tennis ball. be a bar to drink ... Virgin Drinks (if anyone) will be caught with an alcoholic beverage excluded from the party. have a DJ (me) and will allow you to bring my own music, or beer to the use of music, and I download programs and play with them. We make invitations and brochures, and we try to put a nice, catchy phrase that will incorporate all your friends come! So if you in mind, I am curious to hear! Please take your time, without haste, but I really appreciate! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment