Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mens Disposable Razors Im 14 And I Went To Morrisons With My Mum Yesturday ?

Im 14 and i went to morrisons with my mum yesturday ? - mens disposable razors

and asked if I knew a little shaving cream and disposable razors mens.
my first time
I shaved before, but I use mens razors.
Problem is that I have the BIC razors, three blades, not 4-pin package purchased.
It was more money than the Wilkinson Sword.
How can I use?.?
I want my car STV.
I mens moisturizer, shaving cream and stuff.
Help,
my own experience, please ..

6 comments:

kandinsk... said...

Hello and welcome to the threshold of manhood! Your mum'll be said that all his companions. I have enclosed a bid to shave on YouTube below. Shaving is easier. Usually shave in the shower is very soft and have less long-term reductions. Good luck

Icarus said...

Wilkinson Sword is very good, triple-blade disposable are green.

When I started shaving do not really, the cream has contributed little to the bits that had already taken hold, too lol

The bit I tend to under the jaw or ears cut off, but when I cut a couple of days between the time when I was shaving.

Poseidon said...

Pull the skin taut at the side of his face that he shaves. Be careful to pull the jaw bone, the skin while shaving and shaving it down. Do not press too hard with the razor
When you make a small incision is not much, just a little blood, so it heals

metalhea... said...

just get an electric shaver, easier to use, no creams, no leaves for a year, less expensive and more difficult to cut
I started when my first razor for a while
Just a single price is good work

metalhea... said...

just get an electric shaver, easier to use, no creams, no leaves for a year, less expensive and more difficult to cut
I started when my first razor for a while
Just a single price is good work

Laibach said...

are all the same, my friend. Some of the hardest Cheapy in your face, that's all.

Post a Comment