Saturday, January 9, 2010

Climbing Parties What Can I Do To Stop My Puppy From Climbing To The Sofa To Call For Atention?

What can i do to stop my puppy from climbing to the sofa to call for atention? - climbing parties

Was a few weeks ago my dog has learned to get on the couch (I will not) attract our attention, and now when we're busy and want to party, not always, and we see that he starts to bark (I do not want) and jump. What can I do to stop this behavior? Help please, will the sofa thanks ^ ^

3 comments:

. Jєnní . fíσnnαвhαír said...

Dog training.
Right.
Crate her.
Limit.

dontpugm... said...

When he comes on the sofa, standing, except to say, and point and looked at the ground until the dog down. If he does, praise and reward. If he barks at you to turn back, and no attention. When he stops barking, praise and reward. They also show your puppy that the ground is a good place to be. When you sit again on the couch, on the ground. You should come to investigate, too. If he does, praise and reward. Show him that all good things come to him when he is on the ground. Play with him. Do not pay attention to black or white, gray: Are you allowed on the couch or not?

no name said...

Every time I jump on the sofa, sat down in a box to ignore completely.

Post a Comment