Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Borneo Adventure If I Am Flying To Borneo, Where Would You Suggest To Go That Is Near An Orangotan Sanctuary?

If I am flying to Borneo, where would you suggest to go that is near an orangotan sanctuary? - borneo adventure

I want to go to Borneo to work with wild animals to ... Orangatan importantly, please, can someone give me some advice, for example. Domain sanctuary or, if they know or have visited or worked in a different appriciated opinion would, as I am quite sure how to go about my adventure! Thank you for your help

2 comments:

hollygol... said...

Unbelievable. The lobby is a large air tiki building.
I wish I was back!

spicysug... said...

I do not know much about Sabah / Sarawak. But maybe you could give to the WWF (WWF) Contact for further information.

Post a Comment