Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Field Liner Hi, I Would Like To Buy A 22m Long Liner Fishing Boat To Ply In Indian Waters Budget Of $75000 Is It Possibl ?

Hi, I would like to buy a 22m long liner fishing boat to ply in Indian waters budget of $75000 is it possibl ? - field liner

I am seriously taken on the purchase of an Economic-liners about 20 m 50 t of fish in deep waters along the coasts of India and Colombo. I have a budget of $ 75,000. Is it possible to buy a boat, in which the winner? As the old ships to buy and what are the difficulties in the procurement of leased vessels? Moreover, after shopping in a management company so that they can operate the vessels. Although everyone can be a light on this question because I am new to the marine sector.
I have to keep specific issues such as the ship (or) if I was a management company if the company or myself. the crew and even the nature of the job and the economy is the return on investment if you can.
I am very grateful for any response
I searched the Internet and depth can not find the answers, and I am interested in serious investment option for my future.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment