Monday, December 14, 2009

What Color Is Cm Before Period Before Period Symptoms, Im So Paraniod PLEASE HELP ME!?

Before period symptoms, im so paraniod PLEASE HELP ME!? - what color is cm before period

As if from the Start
These are not sex
Me and my friend was a nonsense, as my finger, but I'm afraid that maybe Mr. VERRRRRRRRRY a small amount of C * / C * M-drying on the finger, perhaps because they affect litter or somthing .. or my hand .. He touched the same as we did it ..
3-4 days before I ovulate (I know, because I had
EWCM about 3-4 days later and my temp rose from
approximately 97.7 to 98.0)
- And my BBT has remained stable at 98.0 in After
Ovulation
soft breasts and nipples are swollen, painful cramps, light, and CM White, the clear and watery and not much .. but I can feel it .. but not enough for you to collect on my fingers, to determine the color. my finger. Even my clothes looked dry white crust
my cervix is low and off i ISH may be a small hole, perhaps feeling
They are part of this .. I look normal after pregnancy? 2-3 days, I am waiting for my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment