Monday, December 7, 2009

Cm Right Before Period Is It Normal To Have Clear, Egg-white/stretchy CM Right Before Period? (or JUST Ovulation?)?

Is it normal to have clear, egg-white/stretchy CM right before period? (or JUST ovulation?)? - cm right before period

i ovulate 14 days and had normal flow during ovulation (egg white, elastic, transparent, etc.) and now I'm starting on my time in the next 5 days or less (I have) a luteal phase is much longer, but I put up the discharge.

Is this a sign of pregnancy (I have for months TTC) were
I was very dry for about three days, and it was exactly a week ago at a certain location.

What do you think?
Thanks for all the answers!

1 comment:

♥Navy Bride♥ said...

Could the pregnancy, but it is generally more sticky discharge / infertile. If you are positive you are ovulating? Do you think CM or rely solely on your time, charts, etc. to produce ovulation, estrogen levels must reach a certain point, and some women have the time, a number of protein CM-cycles in the B / C Estrogen Aren not high enough so that they do not actually ovulate. I want to have sex and enjoy it, just in case! Anyway, good luck to you, I you have a BFP, every woman deserve the TTC expect the cross!

Post a Comment